Marion Lovato has been nominated for The Liebster Award !
A wonderful blogger and a good friend, Regina, from the The Poetry Corner, has nominated Marion Lovato for a Liebster Award.
Thank you so much, Regina.
The Liebster Award allows us to express appreciation for other bloggers. It was also created to increase readership for blogs with fewer than 500 followers.
Following are the official rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. See above.
2. Answer the questions you were given. See below.
3. Nominate other blogs with fewer than 500 followers. See below.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer. See below.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated them and appreciate their hard work.
Regina’s questions for me were:
1. What genre do you enjoy reading above all others?
My favorite genre is mysteries. Love to see if I can figure it out before I get to the end!
2. Who is your favorite author?
That’s difficult to say because I have many “favorites”. Overall, I would say James Patterson. I also like Robin Cook for the medical mysteries he writes. A new one to add to my list is C.J. Box who writes about a forest ranger named Joe. If I want a good laugh, I’ll reach for Janet Evanovich and her Stephanie Plum series.
3. You’re out shopping and a book catches your attention. What is the first thing about a book that stops you dead in your tracks and makes you pick it up?
Most of the time, it’s the name of the author. Once in a while, a cover will catch my eye, but I look for the name of the author first.
4. Tell us something no one knows about you.
I appear very outgoing, comfortable in social situations, and the life of the party. Inside, I’d just like to be home.
My nominees for The Liebster Award are:
LaRae Larsen Parry
My questions for the nominees are as follows:
1. Do you write in more than one genre?
2. What is the source for your inspiration?
3. How much time do you spend a day on writing?
4. Who is your favorite author?